The Brian Beatty Team of Keller Williams Realty
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
LET'S MAKE THIS SIMPLE:
- You'll need a Real Estate License ... we'll pay for that
- You need to prospect for new business and follow up with existing business opportunities around 3 hours EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK (or until you communicate with about 20 people) by phone, email, and/or text. If you do that alone, you'll make over $100,000
- Once you learn how to speak with someone intelligently about Real Estate and why they should work with our Team, you'll need to close them for an appointment
- Once you close them for an appointment, you need to close them on working exclusively with our Team
- Once you've won their business, you need to help that person accomplish their goal of buying and/or selling a home
- Once the home is under contract, you turn the file over to the Account Manager so they can do everything else for you while you go out and do that same process again ... preferably no less than once a week!
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- A high school diploma
- A positive attitude
- The ability to effectively communicate with people
- Reliable transportation
- SUGGESTION: A small nest egg until you generate your first commission, which shouldn't take any more than 90 days from the day you're hired by our Team
About The Brian Beatty Team of Keller Williams Realty
- Top 1% of Agents in Charleston every year for the past decade.
- Top 10 Real Estate Team in South Carolina
- Top 1% of Agents Nationally
- 1,000+ families served totaling $500,000,000+ in Real Estate.
We're proud of our accomplishments but they don't define us.
Wouldn't it be refreshing to hire a Real Estate Company that is all about YOU rather than all about themselves? We are industry experts that approach the home buying and selling process with the utmost professionalism, we love what we do, we never compromise our standards of excellence and we believe in offering a truly unmatched experience.
If you're looking for an opportunity to thrive (not just survive) in real estate, start here!