The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Present the company’s values to best serve all of our clients
- Offer professional market knowledge to guide clients into the right home
- Use our systems, structure, and procedures to properly guide buyers and sellers
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must currently have an active CA Real Estate License or be in the process of obtaining one
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures
$85,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
The Jim Bottrell Team is within the Top 1% of all Realtors in the United States (in closed transactions). The Jim Bottrell Team helped serve over 200 families buy or sell a home in 2019. Jim has earned the Five Star Award for Top Real Estate Agents offering premier customer service for the last 8 years in a row, as featured in San Diego Magazine.
It is quickly realized that we bring a lot more to the table than your typical Real Estate Agents.
As Jim’s father, a former Major in the United States Marine Corps, told us, “When you have the experience that you have, it pretty much means that Real Estate is what you are going to do in life.”
In Real Estate, just like in the Marine Corps, integrity, leadership, discipline, and a very strong work ethic are critical for obvious reasons. You need somebody you can trust, somebody that will lead you through the process, and somebody that will work hard and smart for you. You can accept no substitutions.