Josh Lavik & Associates
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Josh Lavik & Associates
Josh Lavik & Associates is a growing real estate team. Josh Lavik started in real estate in 2005 and has consistently climbed the ranks to consistently be among the top 2% of all agents within the Madison area. His team has a concrete vision for the future and is looking to bring on more team members that share the same values. We are on a Mission to provide A Better Real Estate Experience and are looking for other talented people to join us.