Doherty Real Estate Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
About Doherty Real Estate Group
MISSION To build generational wealth through real estate.
VISION We will create, build, and protect generational wealth for families through real estate by leveraging superior talent, proven systems & models, and revolutionary technology.
VALUES Rooted in relationships, our values are God, family, then business. We value visionary thinking, profitability, and hard work driven by a passion for success.
BELIEFS We believe that integrity, teamwork, passion, accountability, and a growth mindset are the key tenants of real success.
PERSPECTIVE Doherty Real Estate Group is different by design. Our work is much more than real estate, it’s your life, your dreams, and building your legacy. We will be the catalyst for change in real estate by revolutionizing the way the industry does business and serves others.