The Advisory Realty Group
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Advisory Realty Group
We are an energetic, high producing team called The Advisory Realty Group. We care deeply about removing friction from the huge transactions that our buyers and sellers trust us with. We have systems and processes to help ensure a high level of service and the least amount of stress possible in helping clients move from place to place.