AV Home Experts
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
About AV Home Experts
We were recently ranked within the Top 1% of all Realtors in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. In 2019 and 2020 we were ranked within the top 100 teams in all of Keller Williams Realty for the state of Florida on the 3 major metrics 1) Units Sold, 2) Commission Earned 3) Sales Volume. 50% of our full-time agents made over $100k in 2020 and one of the agents on our Team was able to NET over $120,000 on his 2nd year in Real Estate and in our team. Our goal is to help other agents achieve a successful Real Estate career through our team systems and technologies. We believe that together, as a team, we can accomplish more than what we've ever accomplished before. Hopefully, you can join us for the journey.