Method Real Estate Advisors
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$80,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Method Real Estate Advisors
At Method, we are a group of hard-working professionals, recognized as one of the top 150 teams in the country since 2017 by the Wall Street Journal / RealTrends. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members who take pride in their work.