The Firm - eXp Realty
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
About The Firm - eXp Realty
The Firm is in the top 1% of agents in the South Central Wisconsin MLS. Teamwork is at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves on being one of the most dynamic and fast-growing teams in Madison, WI. We believe in growth, both personally and professionally, and are fully engaged in your success in a way few others are.
Our company will challenge you to acquire more knowledge and gain expertise in real estate. You will be held to the highest level of integrity and will be expected to work with a sense of urgency and a high standard of excellence. You will be part of something that matters, and most of all you will have fun because as steadfast as we are in changing our industry, we are equally committed to thriving team culture.
Interested? Complete the application here! Get more information on our team by checking us out on Facebook or Instagram. Please note that resumes and cover letters are required for all applicants.