Advantage Home Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$50,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Advantage Home Team
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members are among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!