Four Sail Team
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$91,500 - $113,500 yearly
About Four Sail Team
The Four Sail Team is one of the Top 5% of teams in the U.S.
Currently Serving Clients from Tampa to Ormond Beach and Everywhere in between!
We are a national real estate team with agents in Florida, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, and Southern California.