Keller Williams Los Feliz
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
About Keller Williams Los Feliz
Keller Williams- Los Feliz is one of the most collaborative and culturally rich offices in LA. We are home for some of the top producing teams and top-producers not just in LA but in all of Keller Williams. We consistently rank among the top 5% in all of LA County!
Month over month, we consistently out-produce the MLS in Listings Sold, Listing Volume, and Contracts Written. On top of this, our new agent coaching program grooms newly licensed agents into a future top producing agents. With our industry-leading training and technology platform and our unique coaching/mentorship model, we take pride in building our new agents into formidable business owners. For our seasoned agents, we continue to have a hyper-focus on continual growth and scalability through our proprietary technology, models and systems, and state-of-the-art marketing.