Futa Home Team
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$75,000 - $120,000
About Futa Home Team
Futa Home Team is a high-performing real estate team serving the front range from Denver to Colorado Springs with office locations in Littleton and Castle Rock, Colorado. Our mission is to be the spark that ignites win-win outcomes where people's lives are better by sharing in the real estate journey, together.