Southwick Realty Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$100,000+ Potential Annual Income
About Southwick Realty Group
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. We can take care of everything you need, from start to close.