Zahler Properties, LLC
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Zahler Properties, LLC
Our Mission Statement
To attract lifelong clients by providing world-class service and Real Estate knowledge; utilizing advanced and emerging technologies to assist a very personal and important life decision.
Our Vision Statement
To be the premier Real Estate brokerage firm in the State of Nevada.
By offering top-level service with a focus on our Core Values, we continue to provide VALUE to our clients in every single transaction.
Beginning in 2013, we have grown from a 2 person operation to over 15 agents, and an amazing staff to deliver 5 Star Service to all of our clients. Heavily involved in our Local and State Associations, Geoff Zahler has provided countless hours dedicated to improving the Real Estate Profession and interactions with the public.