Mitten HomeTeam at Keller Williams Realty
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Reliable, clean, safe automobile transportation
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Mitten HomeTeam at Keller Williams Realty
At the Mitten HomeTeam our mission is -- Enriching Lives Through Home Ownership. Our team embodies our values -- integrity; do your best, always; a learning-based mindset; stay hungry. With a team of people focused on helping our clients to buy, sell, and invest in real estate, we are able to accomplish our vision -- investing in our communities; building careers in real estate; training future leaders. Our families come first and our team is part of our family. By always focusing on a "win-win" goal we create relationships with clients that last through the years. The vast majority of our success is repeated business and referrals. Our most important business relationships are with our team of sales agents and operational staff members. When we take amazing care of those we work with each day, they will in turn take amazing care of the client.