KW Spectrum Properties
Do you want more opportunities to help people find their dream homes? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding opportunity, start your application today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$40,000 - $140,000
About KW Spectrum Properties
Join us at the Newest Keller Williams office, KW Spectrum Properties. Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!