Re/Max - The Fabiano Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Re/Max - The Fabiano Group
Integrity: We conduct ourselves in the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every decision and action.
Commitment/dedication: Our principle focus is our commitment to clients with the goal of raving fans and clients for life. Our team is dedicated to ensuring clients get the most for their homes and also find the best match when looking for a home.
Proactive: We innovate and constantly improve.
Agility: We execute expeditiously to address clients’ needs.
Drive: We are driven to be the best in all we do, working as a team to motivate and support each other, and never settling for less than the best.
Fun: We believe in having fun at work and with each other.