The Jamie McMartin Group with Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a Texas Real Estate License
$70,000+ at plan, commission
About The Jamie McMartin Group with Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
The Jamie McMartin Group is the #1 real estate group in Katy, Texas. With over 40 years of combined real estate experience, we are a people-oriented company sensitive to the needs and concerns of our clients. With this philosophy and the talent to attract top sales associates, The Jamie McMartin Group continues to set the standard for excellence in the West Houston and Katy real estate community.