Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$70,000 - $100,000
COMPASS - As an innovative residential real estate firm, we empower our team to spend more time advising our clients. With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup and the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of the real estate.
To lead the industry requires the smartest tools built by the brightest minds across engineering, design, and strategy. Through our proprietary platform, Compass is changing how agents and clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home.
Come and join a top national brand with a strong presence in the luxury real estate market.