Bird Dog Real Estate Group, LLC
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Bird Dog Real Estate Group, LLC
Boutique brokerage solution with personalized service driven approach. We live where you live, we work where you work.