Mississippi Home Team of Keller Williams
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About Mississippi Home Team of Keller Williams
Our goal at the Mississippi Home Team of Keller Williams is simply to make life better. We believe that by providing exceptional real estate services before, during, and after all real estate transactions, and by prioritizing and valuing the relationship over the transaction, we actually improve the quality of life for both our clients and our employees.
The Mississippi Home Team of Keller Williams is led by Michael Manuel. Michael has been a licensed REALTOR® with Keller Williams since 2013 and is one of the top-producing agents in the Jackson Metro area.
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the largest real estate brokerage in the world. With over 200 agents in Central Mississippi, Keller Williams leads the industry in production, including closed units, closed volume, listings taken, and listings sold.