We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Navigate Realty
Navigate Realty is a small, growing team of driven Real Estate professionals who are passionate about doing business better than the status quo and defines success by our quality of life as well as quantity of business.
We offer our team members more support, more services, and more flexibility. We recognize that work may not be the most important thing in life, but it does consume the biggest chunk of our time. So we are building a work family that cares for and supports each other in every way. We strive to live, love, and laugh all day, not just “after work”