Mint Real Estate
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$125,000+ at plan commission
About Mint Real Estate
Mint Real Estate is a team environment where we share wins, knowledge, and marketing on a daily basis. Our sales partners sell homes throughout Southern California with an emphasis on educating buyers and sellers. Real Trends named Mint Real Estate in the top 100 teams for production in 2021 putting Mint in the top 1.5% of real estate organizations in the country.
Agents receive all of the leads and systems needed to run a successful technology-driven business focused on client experience. If selling 24+ homes a year on the team doesn't sound like the right fit for you, there are also brokerage options that still provide technology and support.