Indianapolis Homes Realty Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- A valid real estate license is required or preferred
About Indianapolis Homes Realty Group
A fast-growing real estate brokerage with multiple offices in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on cutting-edge marketing and top-level agent customer service.