Melbourne Real Estate Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. This position will have the unique opportunity of one on one coaching and mentorship with one of the top agents in the nation, with the experience of building an $11 billion dollar real estate company. Candidates should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$100,000 - $250,000 commission based
About Melbourne Real Estate Group
Our real estate team is a tight-knit group with a very specific vision - to help agents live and work with more passion, focus, and skill while giving our clients an amazing experience. Our goal is to continually have both client and team member success and happiness. We have a supportive environment, a friendly culture, and a strong work ethic.