OneHome Colorado Real Estate
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About OneHome Colorado Real Estate
One Home Colorado is one of the areas top real estate teams AND GROWING!!! Led by 25+ year real estate veteran and top producing agent Steve Nickerson, we are based in Highlands Ranch and serve the entire front range. Our team values include care, communication, and commitment. We are friendly, fun and focused. Our team is about growing personally and professionally and we deliver world-class experiences for our clients and our team!