The Kevin Schumacher Team @ eXp Realty
We are looking for motivated Real Estate Sales Agents who are passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be. We are looking for consultative salespeople to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
Do you love helping people with their home buying/selling goals AND Need more support to get to the next level of production? Are you lacking mentoring, leads, or just need someone to do your paperwork so you can sell more? Then let’s talk!
We have proven approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow-up and technology... all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Our approach is to take the things off your plate that bog you down and keep you from reaching your maximum sales potential. We would love to talk to you about joining our family!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Have an always learning mindset to enable growth with a supportive team
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Provide world-class customer service to clients
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job (or in process of obtaining)
- Knowledgeable in the local real estate market and general trends
- Represent buyers' needs and desires to the best of your ability
- Be resolutely persistent when challenges arise
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- If you do not have your license, be in Real Estate School and close to taking the real estate exam
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$100,000+ (Commission Only)
About The Kevin Schumacher Team @ eXp Realty
As one of the top teams in Colorado, The Kevin Schumacher Team works the Colorado Front Range from Northern Colorado south to Metro Denver. With a work hard / play hard mentality, our strategic training program catapults our agents' success, while elevating the consumer experience!
Regional powerhouse real estate team dominating the Colorado Front Range
Aligning with top agents to elevate the consumer experience while building agent wealth
Grit, commitment, consistency, learning-based, coachable, passionate, driven, persistent, relentless!
Coaching and training our agents to be leaders in our industry