Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Integrity First Realty
Our vision is to make the real estate process as simple and easy as possible for Employees, Agents, Buyers, Sellers and vendors. We are always willing to help each other through organized processes and accountability. Team Leader has been in Real Estate since 2001 with over 700 clients served. All of this in a fun, safe and highly productive environment.