Wolfe Auction & Realty, LLC
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$90,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Wolfe Auction & Realty, LLC
We are a fast-paced and growth-oriented company focused on transparency to the public and the perseverance to authenticity drive a growth-minded culture where teamwork is a rewarding endeavor for all.