The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
Leads Leads Leads! We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Commit 100% to our world-class coaching, mentoring, and training
- Master different pillars of lead generation, nurturing, and conversion (Social media, PPC, podcast, SOI, FSBO, expired, special situations)
- Fanatically prospect 12-15 hours per week
- Execute residential listings and sales with absolute integrity at the highest level
- Create Raving Fans by over-delivering on your promises
- Continually build your personal brand and market share
- Attract, develop and grow other leaders in your business
- Build your own Generational Wealth through revenue share income
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a clean record and active Texas Real Estate License
- Have completed at least 5 residential sales transactions
- Be open-minded, coachable, hungry, humble, and smart
- Own a burning desire to succeed, are extremely client-oriented, and highly motivated
- Have deep and meaningful rapport with clients, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness
- Believe that you can be the best at almost everything you do and can PROVE IT
About The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
- With 33 team members and counting, we are building our unique culture of collaboration through a very selective hiring process. You will work with talented, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are aligned with the fastest-growing, disruptive real estate brokerage in the history of real estate. You will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- Get world-class coaching and mentoring from the industry’s most respected leaders. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions of their lives.