Sage Property Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work within a Real Estate specific CRM
- Not afraid to jump on the phone to call leads
- Self-Motivated and able to work on a team, and independently
$113,000 at plan earnings
About Sage Property Group
Sage Property Group is a team that is located at Hall Park in Frisco at 3211 Internet Blvd, Ste 150, Frisco, TX. We are heavily focused on AI Technology to both bring leads in and nurture them, so no opportunity slips through the cracks. Tools and resources are at the center of our value proposition to our clients, our goal is to make buying and selling real estate Stress-Free, without sacrifice.