The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Be a true team player - hungry, humble and smart
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- This is a commission only position - pay is based on performance
About The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
- With 33 team members and counting, we are building our unique culture of collaboration through a very selective hiring process. You will work with talented, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are aligned with the fastest-growing, disruptive real estate brokerage in the history of real estate. You will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- Get world-class coaching and mentoring from the industry’s most respected leaders. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions of their lives.