The Moldenhauer Group
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, coachable, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Valid AR Real Estate License or be willing to get one (we will show you how)
About The Moldenhauer Group
The Moldenhauer Group is a fast-growing and fun real estate team serving the Northwest Arkansas area. We strive to have the highest earning, and most experienced agents in Arkansas. Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you. Come grow with us!