The Kirk Simmon Team at RE/MAX Professional Realty
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, work current leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Kirk Simmon Team at RE/MAX Professional Realty
The Kirk Simmon Team, lead by real estate coach and Realtor®, Kirk R. Simmon, has been assisting buyers and sellers for over 15 years and has over 500 transactions. We have built the platform. We have lead generation strategies. We know how success looks, sounds, and feels and what it brings. If you have the drive and willingness to succeed, we will help cultivate and multiply your success.