Matt Cottle Realty
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to convert our source of leads, bring in additional qualified leads, and help close those deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, engage our source of leads, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
6+ months of buyer's agent or relevant real estate experience
$30,000 - $75,000+
About Matt Cottle Realty
We are a small team that focuses on providing superior service to our clients, guiding and advising them through the difficult process of buying and/or selling a home.
We utilize systems in every part of our business so that our team can produce consistent results while really focusing on our clients’ needs. Part of the systems include a lead generation system that produces great results!