We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Lead Sourcing: Buyer’s Agent is expected to generate an equal amount of leads & closed transactions from Buyer’s Agent’s own Center of Influence (COI) and general prospecting efforts to match the number of leads & transactions generated by the team and ultimately closed by Buyer’s Agent.
- Team Generated Leads: (definition) Apply the “But-For Test”: But for the existence of the team & its listings, systems, and lead-generation platforms, would the lead have been generated? So inbound calls from signs on listings and internet inquiries from online listings would be considered Team Generated Leads since but for the team & the listings they would not have been generated in the first place.
- Buyer’s Agent Generated Leads: (definition) Leads generated from Buyer’s Agent’s own COI and other prospecting efforts like Expired Listings, For Sale By Owners (FSBO), Just Listed/Just Sold contacts and etc. Any listings generated by Buyer’s Agent will also count as Buyer’s Agent Generated leads for sourcing purposes.
- Activity Tracking: Buyer’s Agent is expected to input & report all prospecting and client servicing activities regularly for accountability and to keep the rest of the team informed.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About Solvd Team
Mark A. Middleton and the Solvd Team have been serving West Central Florida since 2017. With offices located in Dunedin, Brooksville, and Bonita Springs, Mark and his team seek to provide the very best in service and professionalism through hard work and a commitment to our client's goals. We are currently looking for the "right" person who will work with us in our Dunedin office.