The Chris Carter Team
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About The Chris Carter Team
We are a small team at the moment and we are working on expanding. The Chris Carter Team has been in the Real Estate Business for 13 years and in the appraisal business for 6 years before that. We have been a top producing team for the past 12 years. We are coached by some of the top real estate mentors in the business. We look forward to finding team players who are looking to grow with us.