Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding luxury-focused team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$75,000 - $105,000 potential
About Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
We are a group of highly productive, community giving focused real estate agents, with servantcy at the core of our practice of negotiating for and representing our clients to the very highest level. Elevating lives through real estate, we serve you through residential and commercial real estate acquisition. A trusted resource in our own backyard in North Denver's Highlands, we serve all greater Denver Metro counties and throughout the great state of Colorado.