Keller Williams - The Helton Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Keller Williams - The Helton Group
The Helton Group is a real estate group under the Keller Williams franchise in North Texas. We are a premier family-focused service provider, helping families buy and sell residential homes.
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individuals to provide superior coordination of duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail maintaining accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus, but not required.