eHomes is looking for a talented, professional agent to join our rapidly expanding team of real estate professionals. You'll be responsible for consulting and guiding our company provided clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
What we can provide:
- 20-30 Tangible showing leads per month - what this means is live consumers that want to see the property in most cases same day. These are not normal internet leads.
- The most lucrative compensation plan of any team in Southern California. Quote us on that.
- Say goodbye to monthly fees, pass-thru costs and desk fees. eHomes is an independent brokerage that gives us the freedom to move quick and think BIG.
- Awesome office complete w/snacks + drinks + open working environment.
- Mentorship program: We pair you up with w/an agent day one who is your "eBuddy". Their job is to get you ramped up and integrated quickly.
- In-House Certified Transaction Coordinator.
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$100.000 - $250,000 yearly
At eHomes, we're powered by our inclusive work culture, where everyone has the support and resources to do the best work of their careers. Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction is supported by our passion to empower people and enrich lives around everything home, a deep-rooted culture of innovation, a fundamental commitment to equity and belonging, and world-class leadership.
eHomes is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.