Kevin Toll Group
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Kevin Toll Group
We are a fast-growing team of realtors who work with both home sellers and buyers. We are nationally ranked in the top 1.5% of all realtors in the country. We are the sherpas in our clients' real estate transactions. Google us to get more info or check us out on Facebook.