Infinity Real Estate Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Infinity Real Estate Group
Infinity Real Estate Group is a high producing, fast-growing real estate company in Houston and surrounding areas. Our main location is right at the border of Pearland and Friendswood.