Eric Cliffel Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close. (Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator)
- Participate in education, networking functions, and MLS/Industry actives to enhance your sales; prepare offers for buyers and present purchase offers to sellers and conduct all necessary duties for the transaction
- Passionate, self-driven and wants to help other people achieve their homeownership goals
- Consistently network/market to prospect for new customers
- Seeks personal and professional development through the team's education, training platforms, and mentoring
- Follow-up with provided leads and clients in a timely and professional manner
- Work with buyers to identify their purchase criteria and show them homes that match their needs
- Guide buyers through the entire transaction from search to close
- Build relationships with clients that will lead to future referrals or relationships
- Provide top-notch customer service to all clients
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid Ohio Real Estate License or in school to get your license
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong ability to understand and write contracts
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to multi-task, and work at a fast pace is a MUST!
- Outstanding customer service skills a must!
- Goal-oriented and willing to push hard to achieve results
- Experience working in sales environments, RE sales experience not a must
- Strong work ethic a must!
- Valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, and insurance
- Sales background and competitive drive
$80,000 + at plan commission
About Eric Cliffel Team
The Eric Cliffel Team is a group of real estate professionals specifically created and selected to work toward the common goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations while assisting them in achieving their short and long-term real estate goals. Together, the team’s unique talents and energies can achieve more than any single agent can accomplish.
Within the Team, individuals specialize in their area of talent, and therefore their service to the team provides more together than we possibly could as individuals. This synergy allows us to offer a higher level of service and expertise to the clients that we serve.