We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great.
You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home.
Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer.
If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
*This is a commission-paid position. You are paid on commissions earned.
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$65,000 - $121,000 yearly
About FS Team
Top 5% team in Colorado for 19 years.
Top Team Nationally in
- Southern California