Tomlinson Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Are you ready to level up your career?
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams?
We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our high producing team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us.
If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$75,000 - $150,000 commission based
About Tomlinson Sotheby's Int'l Realty
We are the leading luxury real estate company in Kootenai County with several out of area buyer leads and clients.
Work with a top producing team to be mentored and shown the best practices for a successful career.