The Signature Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About The Signature Group
Join one of the top Real Estate teams in the nation! The Williamson Home Group powered by Signature Group Network at Keller Williams Realty is a team of Real Estate experts dedicated to delivering unrivaled client satisfaction. We offer a unique team structure designed for personal growth and financial success in a supportive and fun work environment. We are affiliated with and tap into the training programs of the world’s largest Real Estate company, Keller Williams Realty. The Williamson Home Group AND Signature Group Network is among the top 2% of Real Estate Agents in the nation and in our local marketplace.