The Chabris Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of sales success
$75,000 - $95,000 yearly
About The Chabris Group
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati's #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide five-star experiences for our clients and five-star careers for our agents ... and have fun doing it! We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration. Check us out! www.askTCG.com.