The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Present company’s values to best serve all of the clients
- Offer professional market knowledge to guide clients into the right home
- Use our systems to properly guide buyers and sellers
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Willing and able to be on the road for large amounts of time
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- You know your local real estate market like the back of your hand
- Be an advocate for your clients
- Must currently have an active CA Real Estate License or be in the process of obtaining one
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to follow Standard Operating Procedures
About The Jim Bottrell Real Estate Team
The Jim Bottrell Team is within the Top 1% of all Realtors in the United States (in closed transactions). The Jim Bottrell Team helped serve over 200 families buy or sell a home in 2019. Jim has earned the Five Star Award for Top Real Estate Agents offering premier customer service for the last 8 years in a row, as featured in San Diego Magazine.
It is quickly realized that we bring a lot more to the table than your typical Real Estate Agents.
As Jim’s father, a former Major in the United States Marine Corps, told us, “When you have the experience that you have, it pretty much means that Real Estate is what you are going to do in life.”
In Real Estate, just like in the Marine Corps, integrity, leadership, discipline, and a very strong work ethic are critical for obvious reasons. You need somebody you can trust, somebody that will lead you through the process, and somebody that will work hard and smart for you. You can accept no substitutions.