The Premier Team of RE/MAX Executive
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About The Premier Team of RE/MAX Executive
The Premier Team of RE/MAX Executive knows that it takes a team to sell a home. We not only serve clients with gratitude and appreciation but believe in giving back and investing in our community through charitable events. The Premier Team believes in service before opportunity, acting with honesty and transparency, and living a wellness-minded life.
We are the #1 RE/MAX team in the Carolinas and the only Carolinas team in the top 10 RE/MAX teams nationwide. In 2020, we closed over 400 transactions for over $135 million in volume. We believe in empowering our agents, and it shows - our average agent closed $5 million in volume in 2020!
Ready to jump-start your career?!