Jeff Cook Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home-buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer.
What’s in it for you:
- Provided leads from DAY ONE
- Extensive sales training
- One-on-one mentorships from top-producing agents
- 30+ person administrative support team
- World-class marketing
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone is treated like family
- Flexible schedule
We are only accepting applicants located within the U.S.
If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$96,000+ at plan commission
About Jeff Cook Real Estate
Jeff Cook Real Estate specializes in residential real estate and has been #1 in sales in Charleston since 2011. Our team has been growing since 2015 and now includes over 150 members. We have helped serve over 1600 families in 2021. We have been named the #1 team in the Carolinas, a Top Workplace of South Carolina for 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022, and in the Top 25 nationwide for mega teams by Real Trends.